TWO C's ANTIQUES FAIRS -

Ludlow Racecourse Antiques Fair
The Worcestershire Antiques Fair Build Up
Travelling to the Chateau Impney on the 18th May
powered by

My Blog

Travelling by Train to The Worcestershire Antiques Fair

We have had a lot of enquiries from people coming by train so have done a bit of research.  Droitwich Spa Station is easily reached from many locations and those travelling from Birmingham and London may find it useful to have the following:-

Saturday 6th October

Leaves
London   Paddington 7.21 arrives Droitwich 9.55   1 change
London   Euston       7.23                           10.01  2 changes
London   Paddington 8.03                           10.19  1 change
London   Euston       8.23                           11.01  2 changes
London   Euston       9.03                           11.20  1 change

and regularly thereafter with plentiful return trains

Birmingham NS        8.49  arrives Droitwich   9.15
Birmingham MS        9.09                            10.00
Birmingham NS        9.49                             10.15
Birmingham MS       10.09                            11.01

and regularly thereafter with plentiful return trains

Sunday 7th October

Not such a good service from London but still a good one from Birmingham

PLEASE DO NOT RELY ON THESE TIMES, CHECK FOR YOURSELF I HAVE COPIED THEM FROM THE TRAIN TIME TABLE AND MAY HAVE MADE MISTAKES

PLEASE TAKE THESE NUMBERS WITH YOU IF TRAVELLING BY TRAIN 07961 371961 AND 07778 294929 IF FOR ANY REASON YOU CANNOT GET A TAXI TO OR FROM THE STATION WE WILL TAKE CARE OF THIS IF YOU ARE PREPARED TO WAIT A FEW MINUTES

7 Comments to Travelling by Train to The Worcestershire Antiques Fair:

Comments RSS
trading coach on 10 October 2012 07:46
Travelling by Train to The Worcestershire Antiques Fair is really pretty awesome to enjoy. As far as I came to know about this journey I'm impressed and really impressed. Thanks
Reply to comment

Gavin Brad on 29 October 2012 10:26
Good post man! I have really impressed to read your post and I have decided to travel by train to the Worcestershire Antiques Fair in the next year. So thanks for sharing your nice post.

hudson valley antiques on 26 April 2013 12:57
This is really nice that you are providing train schedules for the exhibition,this is really helpful for antique lovers,keep sharing the same for coming years.

tourtravelhelp on 14 October 2012 06:19
I think that’s a nice post to all about the train travel. Definitely I've found some important things from this post which will be helpful in my London train travel.. I like it and would like to thank for this nice sharing. Carry on.....
Reply to comment

savannah used cars on 19 October 2012 12:40
Well Flying out via Educate to The Worcestershire Obsolescents fair was really quite magnificent to revel in. The extent that I came to have prior experience with this voyage I'm awed and totally astounded.
Reply to comment

Cycling holidays in Europe on 15 January 2013 12:07
Since long time, I was planning to visit Droitwich Spa Station. Once in a week, I travel from Birmingham between London and this time, I will definitely visit the place. Thanks for sharing the information.
Reply to comment

Port Douglas Accommodation on 19 February 2013 08:30
Traveling by train is a great fun itself. Thanks for the complete details you provide us.
Reply to comment